Fastbond 10 Contact Cement
Fastbond 2000 Fast Drying
• Available in Blue, Clear, Light Orange and Neutral.
• A water dispersed, high-solid, non-flammable, activated adhesive that gives you immediate handling strength without drying for most applications. This low-odor adhesive effectively bonds most flexible and rigid foams, plastic, laminate, wood, plywood and more to meet a wide range of requirements.
• Available in bulks, drums and pails.
Sprayable Contact Cement
Foam & Fabric Spray
• A fast drying, flammable spray adhesive that bonds foam and fabric to a wide range of substrates.
• Its permanent bond provides fast results to keep projects moving ahead.
• It is CARB compliant and eligible for LEED credits.
• The non-yellowing formula dispenses easily in a lace-spray pattern and applies directly onto surfaces and materials where adhesion is needed.
• Available in aerosols, bulk, and cylinders.
• Available in Clear, Red, and Translucent.
• A very versatile, fast-drying, flammable spray adhesive that bonds a wide range of lightweight materials.
• Its permanent bond provides fast results to keep projects moving ahead. It is CARB compliant and eligible for LEED credits.
• Its photo-safe spray formula is easy to dispense and apply directly onto surfaces and materials where needed, with no soak-in or yellowing over time.
• Available in aerosols cylinders.
Jet Melt Adhesives
Jet Melt – All purpose
Hot Melt Adhesive 3738
• Available in Yellow.
• Formulated as a 100% solids adhesive, it creates a strong bond for a variety of substrates, including foundry sand cores, wood bonding, selected plastics, and chipboard.
• With a high delivery rate, it allows easy dispensing and is able to sustain high volume applications.
• Engineered to be a general purpose adhesive, it provides an extended open time and long-bonding range.
• Available in sticks and pounds.
Jet Melt #3762 – Box Sealing
Hot Melt Adhesive 3764
• Available in Clear.
• Provides good shear and peel strength.
• Additionally, in order to meet varying project demands, this hot melt glue is flexible for adjustments and positioning.
• It offers excellent impact resistance, delivering long-term durability, and resilience for a long-lasting bond.
• It is engineered to be a clear, hot melt glue that is highly compatible, capable of bonding many materials, including acrylic, ceramic, foam, glass, polycarbonate, polyethylene, polypropylene, and polyvinyl chloride (PVC) materials.
• Available in pounds.